MDPI Young Mathematician Award
We are pleased to announce the MDPI Young Mathematician Award 2018 for Postdocs in the field of mathematics. The nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in the field.
- Postdoctoral fellows (within 8 years of receiving PhD) involved in the field of mathematics.
- The nominee should be no older than 40 years of age in 2018.
- The nomination package must include:
- CV (including date on which the PhD degree was awarded and a list of publications)
- Outline of research interests (up to two pages)
- Nomination letter from an established mathematician not directly associaed with the candidate.
- Preference will be given to nominations that demonstrate a commitment to future research or a professional career in mathematics and related areas.
The prize consists of:
Please send the nomination to email@example.com before 12 December 2018. The winner will be announced in December 2018.
The MDPI Young Mathematician Award 2018 is sponsored by MDPI journals: Algorithms, Axioms, Fractal and Fractional, Cryptography.