New Title Oceans Seeking Founding Editor-in-Chief
Oceans is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal which is aiming to provide cutting-edge research related to all aspects of oceanography. We are now seeking a founding Editor-in-Chief to develop Oceans into a leading flagship journal in this field.
The main responsibilities of the Editor-in-Chief include the following:
- Setting the scope and direction of the journal
- Advising on the strategic development of the journal
- Ensuring the quality of the published content
- Coordinating the Editorial Board and stimulating their contributions to the journal
- Promoting the journal at scientific conferences and through other venues
A full application for evaluation should include these items:
- An up-to-date CV
- A description of the candidate’s vision for Oceans.
Applications are due by 9th July 2019. Please send your application or any questions to the Oceans Editorial Office ([email protected]).