Call for Participation at the '5th International Electronic Conference on Sensors and Applications' (ECSA-5)
We are pleased to announce the 5th International Electronic Conference on Sensors and Applications (ECSA-5). After the success of the four editions from 2014 to 2017, this year's edition will focus on four thematic areas where sensors are changing science:
- Chemo and Biosensors (Session A)
- Physical Sensors (Session B)
- Sensor Networks (Session C)
- Applications (Session D)
There will be 4 specific sessions on:
- Smart Cities (Specific Session S1)
- Smart Sensing Systems and Structures (Specific Session S2)
- Structural Health Monitoring Technologies and Sensor Networks (Specific Session S3)
- Wearable Sensors (Specific Session S4)
You will be able to present your work in the form of a proceedings paper; optionally you may also contribute a (video) presentation.
Abstracts (in English) should be submitted before 10 September 2018 online at https://sciforum.net/login. The conference aims to bring the scientists working in the field onto a common platform and promote and advance the exciting and rapidly changing field of sensing technologies and applications.
More info can be found at https://ecsa-5.sciforum.net/.